1) What is a Curated Conversation – does it involve drinks and snacks? No, not unless you bring them yourself (which you’re welcome to do).
A Curated Conversation is a one hour telephone conversation with me. I’ll ask you a series of questions to help you through your work dilemma or life challenge. Whilst it’s structured it’ll be friendly and open – a way of hearing your thoughts played back to you and uninterrupted time for yourself. I’ll tape it, turn it into a transcript, analyse the themes and send these back to you, along with thoughts about actions you may like to pursue.
“I just immediately warmed to you because you’re so open. You’re so authentic. You’re just yourself. You don’t bullshit. You don’t pretend. You’re just full of energy and fun and so I had an instinctive trust. I didn’t think I would tell you about my breakup, my upbringing or my parents, or that I’m never good enough. But then I either shared my story or I held back and edited it. What’s the point – there’s not much value for me in that. But I trusted you so I felt like I’d be comfortable. I didn’t put the phone down thinking ‘Oh my god, what did I say?'” Anne, Curated Conversation client
2) Will you judge me? No. I’m an Occupational (Organisational) Psychologist, Coaching Psychologist and mediator and I’ve been through a whole heap of stuff myself. Read my first Spoon by Spoon blog to find out more about my work and life struggles. Plus read about my professional qualifications and insurance here. I’m not a clinical psychologist so if you have mental health issues do talk to your doctor, psychiatrist or therapist instead.
3) Is it confidential? Yes. What you say will be completely confidential. The conversation will be a safe space to talk about a work based question you want to ask yourself, or a life challenge you’d like to discuss. As a Chartered Occupational Psychologist I have to adhere to a code of ethics and this will remain confidential.
4) How much does it cost? £400 (plus VAT) or US$550 and includes:
- An email exchange to discuss your work dilemma or challenge so I can adapt the questions
- A one hour Curated Conversation
- A transcript of the call
- A summary of themes that came up and my thoughts on actions you may like to pursue
- If you’d like a further conversation or coaching I charge £100 (plus VAT)/US$140 per hour
5) I still have some questions. Can I contact you? Of course please use the button below.